he magi of Corona Montis reside within Austhwaite Manor, home to the noble Austhwaite family. The lands were granted to Sir Richard's grandfather Benedict in 1209, the same year he died, though the lands have been in the possession of the Austhwaites since 1168:
'Stately' Austhwaite manor is an impressive structure, in stark contrast with the humble dwellings which dot the rest of the Esk Valley. Now, with the King (or at least His Majesty's Regent) desiring to shore up defenses in the area, the manor is becoming even more menacing: a pele tower is to be added to the house, and a barracks to be built nearby. A complete list of its residents is available.
Click on any of the links below to view a JPEG image of the manor.
Click on either of the links below to download a PDF document which includes the maps. These are high-res and should print nicely, but require Adobe Acrobat Reader (freely available for Mac, Windows and Unix) to view/print them.
Floorplans of Austhwaite Manor created by Patrick Murphy (a Mad Irishman Production).
This page last modified August 14, 2021 10:44 PM
Send comments to Patrick Murphy.
Returnto the Corona Montis home page